Innovative and efficient software for automated nesting of parts.
An integral part of our efficient cutting system is the use of our innovative programming software BySoft 7TM. We can quickly program a single part or a fully automated nest of components.
Nesting enables us to achieve the maximum number of parts per sheet of material - thus eliminating unecessary waste.
To allow us to provide you with a prompt and competitive quote, please provide the following information where possible:
- Send your DXF or DWG by email to email@example.com
- Include information about the raw material, thickness, material grade or surface finish (specifically in Stainless Steel eg. smooth finish / satin finish etc.)
- Quantity required for each item or set and a forecast of consumption of same item
- A detailed drawing or sketch of your part / parts fully dimensioned
- Folding and/or welding details, eg. folding angles, which side is more aesthetically important, material grain direction etc.
Hunt Lasercut can quote to supply your parts including material as we stock a wide range of mild steel and stainless steel sheet and plate. We will also order specific materials such as aluminium, Bisalloy, Spring steel for your requirements. We can also arrange for the coating of components such as zinc plating, EDP, galvanising or powder coating. Our Bystronic utilises the latest in rotary axis technology. It allows cutting of profile and tubes up to 315mm in diameter.
Further information on our laser cutting capabilities and systems can be found on Our Cutting Capabilities page.